Thursday, December 4, 2008

Guest Bloggers Needed

I am recruiting Guest Bloggers for the next few weeks. Interested? Then read on...



I will be taking a short leave of absence as of the 15th of this month. Before I do, I would like to recruit a few Guest Bloggers.

This is a non-paid position.

You do not need to have experience blogging, I am willing to do some training before I take time off. If you do have experience, all the better!

What am I looking for in posts? Anything related to living cheaply, frugal news, freebie posts, and frugal hacks.

Can this turn into a full time position? This is a possibility. If the blog does well and your posts bring in revenue (even after your guesting is over) I may ask you to blog full time, paid. Please be aware this is only if the blog and site does well.

You are still welcome to submit articles for consideration of publishment on the main website. If you would like to be a Guest blogger or just submit a post or two, leave a comment or email me! julie [at] everydayec [dot] com

No comments: