Sunday, December 7, 2008

Natural Kitchen Cleaners

Do you go nuts in the kitchen because of germ warfare? I know the nasties that abide there freak me out. So I was pretty happy when a friend of mine posted some tips on her blog. For the link, just click through the 'read more'.



Marye Audet of Simply Home Remedies, Baking Delights, and Kettle n' Cup has some of the best posts for your home, ever. Marye has 8 children, a husband, and a small farm. She makes me miss my days on the farm but she sure doesn't make me want to expand my family any more than it has been already!

I have to say she's one of my favorite people, online or off. I'd love to have a cup of coffee with her sometime, but sadly she lives across the country form me. Maybe I need to look into some cheap travel.

Oh, wait, I promised a link to her cleaning post! Here it is!

Natural Kitchen Cleaners (link title changed to not compete with her googleness!)

2 comments:

Marye said...

my googleness thanks you.

Julie said...

:-)

Googleness is now a word. Not wantin' to steal yer traffic! But, um, I did use you as a tag. Heh.