Wednesday, December 24, 2008

New Everyday Economics Family Member!

Hi all,
I know I have been absent lately. Many of you have read that I was pregnant, in fact I was 7 months pregnant when I started Everyday Economics. There were more than a few times that our little one tried to make an early appearance, but luckily he decided to wait until he was fully baked.

Last week on the 15th, Lucas Kreed decided that he was 'done' and exactly 2 hours after the official end of our wedding anniversary (2am EST), I went into full blown labor. Our son made his debut at 7:57 am and weighed in at 7 pounds, 9 ounces and was 20 3/4 inches long.

I'm posting a picture of him and Daddy on Lucas' first day home, last Thursday. So, now you all know who to blame for slow updates!


Love and duct tape,
Julie

No comments: